The UAE Personal trainers website helps you find the best fitness coach in your local area.
We’ve asked the male and female personal trainers in Dubai to provide information on their favoutite fitness methods and more. That way you get to learn more about a trainer and their training methods.
Q 1 – In your own words, can you sum up why you think actively taking an interest in nutrition and physical fitness can help people lead healthier lives.
Good nutrition and physical activity go hand in hand and beyond improving the quality of life. They are both imperative for maintaining ones physical and mental wellbeing.
Q 2 – Overall, how important do you think nutrition is when it comes to lifestyle and why?
Good Nutrition plays a key role in facilitating a healthy lifestyle. It not only helps you maintain a healthy weight, reduce risks of chronic diseases but also promotes a healthy mind .
A healthy gut is directly proportional to a healthy mind.
Q 3 – As a personal trainer, what methods and techniques do you use to ensure your nutrition is in good shape and your weight is manageable? For example, do you count calories, macro’s, protein content etc.
Counting calories but most importantly tracking macros and tweaking it based on client’s progress.
Q 4 – How many times per week do you physically work out to ensure you stay in great shape?
A combination of weight training , functional training and traditional cardio 5 times a week .
Q 5 – For cardio fitness what is your favourite exercise type and why? (for example HIIT, BootCamp, Aerobics etc)
HIIT –it has to be High intensity interval training which is one of the best metabolic boosters and a sure shot way to burn maximum fat/ calories in the shortest time.
Q 6 – For muscle building and strength what are your favourite exercise types? (for example kettlebell, free weights, bodyweight etc)
A well rounded program incorporates a perfect combination of all body weight exercises and Free weights.
In Summary – Shiblin’s top 10 tips when it comes to personal training, physical fitness and nutrition in Dubai are:
1. There are no quick fixes, shortcuts or magic pills when it comes to fitness.
2. The scales are not your best friend , progress pictures are !
3. Being sore always does not equate to a perfect workout.
4. Quality of workouts supercede quantity to achieve great results.
5. Results don’t happen in a linear fashion.
6. Positive attitude goes a long way in ones fitness journey.
7. Nutrition is key .You are what you eat!
8. There are many variables that have contributed to your current level of health and fitness. So stop whining and start grinding!
9. Keep stress at bay and drink more water.