Kickboxing is a fabulous form of exercise and so much fun, whether you train 1-2-1 with a personal kickboxing trainer in Abu Dhabi or enjoy a group class with friends you can burn up to 750 calories per hour.
The top 5 benefits of Kickboxing for women are:
1. Burn Calories Fast – The Cardio element of kickboxing is one of the most effective ways to burn fat.
Combining kickboxing and cardio, kickboxing is a high-energy workout that is guaranteed to burn calories and fat. It’s a super-efficient fat burning workout you can burn up to 750 calories per hour. But if you add in a battle rope and conditioning drills you could burn up to an additional 200 calories during an intense workout.
2. Full Body Toning –Kickboxing allows you to engage all your muscle groups in the body, giving a full body workout.
A typical kickboxing class in Abu Dhabi combines drills with ropes, circuit training and core conditioning exercises. For example, with each kick, you’ll be working your waist, belly, butt and legs. Key areas for all ladies and sometimes are hardest to keep in shape. If you use kickboxing pads, as opposed to air boxing, you’ll burn even more calories. And you’ll be working your back and waist this time.
3. Self-Defense Moves – Learning a new skill is an added bonus to a workout class, the ability to protect yourself can be valuable asset.
It’s empowering to know that if you were in a dangerous situation, you have the knowledge to help get yourself out of it safely. Kickboxing has a number of moves that can help you defend yourself and with the confidence in your abilities whilst you remain calm and react with well-trained skills.
4. Take Out Stress and Aggression – Sometimes the release of stress after a hard day at work with intense physical activity is the best way to rid yourself of the day’s frustrations.
Exercise helps you release endorphins which give your mood a boost and help you feel more confident, feel happier and more positive. Simple math’s really: stress + intense physical activity = endorphins & a better more positive mood.
The benefit of this are you’re more relaxed, you sleep better, improved posture, good stretch, less work-related aches & pains and you feel AMAZING.
5. Feel Confident – As you see self-improvements and get fit one workout at a time, it will give you confidence in your abilities to reach ALL your goals not just your fitness ones.
Workouts such a kickboxing with a personal trainer in Abu Dhabi can be made more fun and enjoyable with music.. and your pace of workout will be determined by the beat. Combined with your fitness, defense skills, stress relief and your favorite songs it’s nearly impossible NOT to feel more confident and a stronger, better version of yourself.
Whether you’re a fitness fanatic or going to your first kickboxing workout class with a friend, kickboxing can and will help you reach your health and fitness goals in the UAE.