1- Tadasana (Mountain Pose) : Standing straight , stomach in, big toes touching each other and looking forward, gazing at one point. While inhaling expanding stomach, while exhaling contracting stomach. Give 10 breathe.
- This posture helps to keep your back straight and stronger.
- Helps to overcome from anxiety.
- It helps to build endurance
- In the simplest way this practice gives more space for muscle expansion.
- It helps to tone up the leg muscles, also ankles and kees become stronger.
- This posture helps to expand spine, hence back posture will be corrected.
- It help to make your upper body very strong by stretching and expanding muscles.
- It helps to tone up abdominal (stomach) muscles.
- This posture helps to feel your body lighter.
2 – Ardha Chandrasana Basic (half moon posture) : Stand in mountain pose first. Then while inhaling raise the right hand and while exhaling bend towards left side, hold the position for few sec. While exhaling bring down the hand. Do the same on left hand too.
- This posture helps to open up the shoulder joints.
- This posture helps to reduce physical and psychological stress
- It helps to reduce fat from stomach, wait, hip and arms and tone up.
- It helps to improve blood circulation.
- It helps to clear blockages in the lungs and improves breathing.
3- Tadasana 2 : Stand on the mountain pose first. While inhaling raise the both hands from the side ways upward, join both palm and look up.
While exhaling bend forward (if possible keep both palm on the floor and without bending legs touch forehead to the knee joints.)
While inhaling raise both hands and join palms, look up.
While exhaling bring down hands from the sideways.
Note: if anybody had back pain perform this posture with knee bend.
- This posture helps to reduce stiffness in the stomach and back.
- It helps to overcome form insomnia and headache.
- This posture helps to stretch hamstring, clave and hip.
- It helps to calm down mind.
- Improves digestion.
4 – Trikonasana : Stand in mountain pose first. While inhaling spread the right leg to the right side and raise both the hands to the shoulder level simultaneously. exhanling turn right foot to the right side. While inhaling raise the right hand, exhaling bend towards right food and hold the big toe with 3finger, turn neck upside and look at the tip of left hand. Breath properly in this position. While inhaling expand the stomach and exhaling contract. After 5 count inhaling comeup, exhaling turn right foot straight. Do the same on left side too.
- This posture helps to strengthen the legs, thighs, arms, bank and hip.
- It helps to remove fat from waist, hip and thighs.
- This helps to reduce blood pressure, anxiety and stress.
- It helps to strengthen shoulder strong, reduce pain in shoulder also help to reduce frozen shoulder.
- It increase the kidney functioning.
- It helps to improve balance and concentration.
5 – Gomukhasana ( cow face pose) : sit one the floor. While exhaling fold the right leg and keep it below left leg crossing backard. Inhale. While exhaling fold the left leg and keep it on right leg crossing the leg facing backwards. Lift left hand and take it back from upperside then take right hand back from lower side. Join the hand on back side. Eyesight inbtw eye brows. Breath.
- It helps to overcome from backache.
- It helps to cure shoulder stiffness.
- This posture is good those who have sciatica.
- It helps to keep your back flexible and relieve from the back pain.
- It make cervical area strong.
- Helps to activate kidney and pancreas, hence good for diabetes.